Wednesday, August 25, 2010

where did the summer go?


today i woke up at 7:35 am.
the weather was cold this morning. it felt like back to school weather.. the morning chill was nostalgic.
helping me reminisce my days as a k-12 student.
it seems like i have been getting up earlier and earlier everyday. maybe my body is getting ready for school to start.

it seems surreal.


tomorrow shouldn't be my last day to teach zumba for the summer.
no, no way.
i just started.
how did this come so quick?
it seems like i just came home.
like i shouldn't be leaving in 6 days.

but i have been here since april.
i have been home for five months and taught zumba for four months.
i love being home.
i love having a job and having the opportunity to run my own business.

but i need to go back to school.
i need to pursue my education.
i have opportunities waiting for me in idaho.

this is just my least favorite week of the summer. it's the "see you later week"
it always breaks my heart to leave.
it brings me to tears when i leave my family. i just grow to depend on being with them everyday. they're my best friends.

where did the summer go?


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, look at this one!!!

    http://www.lovelyundergrad.com/2010/08/dorm-make-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, evidently I'm not patient enough to actually finish my comments...

    I previously should have said... your week could be 'Craft week' instead of 'see you later week' all you have to do is COME OVER!!!

    Then I wanted you to go to the above blog.

    Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that is a fun blog! i am now following it.

    ReplyDelete