day 29 something that you could never get tired of doing.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
day 28 your favorite music.
this is a toughy.
i'm a country girl.. but i also really like to bust a groove to top forty... and also i like to sway my hips to some good latin tunes. ... and also i like chill, emo-like, music... and also i really like fun crazy music... and somtimes.. i even like to listen to musical music.
hmm.. .. i choose to not decide on a favorite.. but enjoy them all! :)
Friday, March 11, 2011
day 27 a picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
this is a picture of my friend jennifer and i. we went to extravadance (a dance showcase) and then we went back to jennifer's apartment and made fajitas.. and probably watched pushing daisies.
hmm.. how have i changed?
well... i think that i have learned and grown a lot within the past year. i'm not going to formulate a list.. but i know that stephanie from march 2011 is the same, but looking for new things to learn everyday... and within that quest it's easy to transform into the person the Lord wants and needs you to be.
day 26 a photo of somewhere you've been too.
last april 2010 i went to visit one of my best friends, jennifer, in seattle, washington! i had such a great time!!! i loved it! her family is so nice and welcoming... also they make delicious food. jennifer and i traveled the pacific northwest within like 10 days. on this particular day we went to downtown seattle and visited the ever famous pike place. .. as you can tell i thought the raw fish was ... well.. not appealing. jennifer is standing by this delicious donut shop. they make mini donuts that are just SOOO good.. and little!
thanks for the wonderful vacation jennifer!! i loved it! i'm so happy we are friends :)
day 25 what's in your purse?
well.. if you know me.. you know that i don't REALLY like carrying a purse. i mean.. i will do it.. but usually if i am just running to the store.. or somewhere quick i will just grab my wallet.
my purse usually contains the following items:
food (i get hungry)
gum (sometimes i don't like the way my breath smells)
car keys (that is unless i am driving my car of course)
check book (some stores don't like my check card)
did i mention food?
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
day 24 a photo of something that means a lot to you.
this is my grandma taylor... she is one of my most favorite people ever. she will always be a hero in my eyes for all the people she helped and served through her life. my grandma always found a way to brighten the lives of those she came in contact with.. even in her final days. she was such an brilliant woman. her little, frail 4'8" body held the the strongest, mightiest attitude and a self confidence nothing could shatter. she taught me so many principles and life lessons that would make an impact on my life forever. she always had such high expectations for us... for me.. and it would always break my heart to let her down. i think about her daily and sometimes still wish i could call her up.. just so i can talk to my best friend again. ..to hear her voice scream stephy! to listen to her counsel and tell her about my day.
she, sharon claire taylor, my grandmother, mentor, and best friend.. means the world to me... and i look forward for the day i can run into her arms and give her just the biggest hug.
Monday, March 7, 2011
1. i get really scared, really easily.
2. i worked as a lifeguard for two summers.
3. i am a licensed zumba instructor.
4. i have one brother, three boy cousins, and i am the only granddaughter for all of my grandparents.
5. i was a member of student council all four years of high school.
6. i wrote for the school newspaper in high school and that has in turn made me notice grammar mistakes really easily.
7. my family co-owns a fireworks corporation and a consignment store.
8. i am a bargain shopper.. and i love getting a good deal and i am not a fan of paying full price for things... especially clothes.
9. i have a ridiculous crush on a guy named steven.
10. sometimes i wish i could be real life friends with cam from modern family.
11. one time i was on a college intramural swim team.
12. i think my roommate nicole is one of the funniest people ever.
13. i lived in the same house my entire life until i was practically 21 years old... then my family moved.
14. i usually take my socks off in my bed right before i fall asleep.
15. i love taking naps while laying in the sunshine.