Friday, August 13, 2010

baldy with an earring

sometimes i get really angry and frustrated with myself. i get so frustrated that it took me so long to figure out what i wanted to major in. i get so frustrated that it will take me a while longer to get done with school than everyone else my age. sometimes i just want to cry thinking about it. let me tell you how many times i changed my major:

freshman year:
major one: nursing
major two: family and consumer sciences.
sophomore year:
major three: interior design
major four: education
junior year:
i finally decided that i was just going to find out what i wanted and decided on health science.
senior year:
major five: health science


so here i am.. with a whole lot of schooling left and really frustrated.

one time:
i was flying home for thanksgiving and i was sitting next to this guy and girl. i told them i was a college student and i was a junior and that i didn't really know what i wanted yet. the guy was so quick to reply. "so are you going to school for your mom and dad? are you a career student?" ugh.
i was so mad.
he went on to tell us about his $3,000 treadmill.. and how he didn't graduate from college... and how he owns his own business.
whatever baldy with an earring. thanks for making me feel bad.

i wish i could tell him that i started my own business at 21 years old and i DO plan on graduating from college.

yah, i know.. i'm not going to graduate from college in four years.
i am aware, but i am still going to graduate.

when i get to rexburg i am going to talk to my advisor. i want to get done as soon as possible.

right now i am registered for 18 credits.
EIGHTEEN.

that shows you how motivated i am to get done with school.


No comments:

Post a Comment