Wednesday, August 18, 2010

recipe hunting.














today i found the joy of kraftfoods.com. it was introduce to me by one of my relatives, toy, last year. i was looking up recipes that i would consider cooking while i am away at school and i was having so much fun.

you can sign up for an account and then if you like a recipe you can "add it to your recipe box". i found that super convenient. i plan on printing them all out later and putting them in a binder similar to toy's.


the website is super fun and easy to use too. it is categorized into a lot of different categories and their recipes include user ratings... which i think is a definite plus.

today my ipod was lost for a good portion of the day. it was lost long enough for me to cancel my evening zumba class. (i apologize). my brother found it though, so that is good.

i also created some super fabulous storage containers today. the project included some mod podge, scrapbook paper, and a foam brush and was completed for about $5.00.

i bet you can't wait 'til tomorrow's post.

picture: taken about 2 minutes before i began writing this post. i am laying in my bed with a tummy full of chocolate chip ice cream. hmm.. i kind of feel sick.




2 comments:

  1. I was with you when you bought that duvet cover..I feel so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you helped me pick it out!! i absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete