Monday, August 23, 2010

oh it is love.

this is my friend anna.
we have been friends for a very long time.
she has the ability to make me laugh like no one else.
she is a role model to me and i respect and look up to her very much.
(that doesn't mean you're taller)

AND SHE JUST GOT ENGAGED!!!!


how cool is that? i am so excited for her and i love her so very much. tom is a very special guy and he makes anna oh so very happy. they are going to have a beautiful life together.




ps: soo..as i was waking up this morning i remembered: I DIDN'T WRITE ON MY BLOG YESTERDAY! ahhhh!! sorry... i make mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. awwww!!! thanks, Reffie!! I love the pictures! I have your hawkeye shirt ready for you! I love the pictures in this post. Thank you!! YOU make ME laugh and happy like no one else!

    ReplyDelete