Tuesday, August 17, 2010

breakfast


day one: breakfast.

what is your favorite breakfast? i am a cereal or granola bar with a yogurt kind of girl.

sometimes i will cook some eggs and toast, but that's usually not an everyday thing.

i definitely am not a fan of fast food breakfasts. they are just so greasy and they usually leave me feeling sick instead of energized.

sometimes i like eating leftovers from the night before for breakfast.

leftover pizza is so delicious. i love eating pizza for breakfast.

one of my favorite cereals is shredded wheat. i love shredded wheat... or mini wheats.

in my picture i am holding up my favorite bowl. i got in my senior year of high school when i went with my show choir to minneapolis, minnesota for a competition. my friends and i went into the disney store at the mall of america (i'm actually not a big fan of the mall of america) and we both bought these bowls. she got a mickey mouse bowl and i got alice and wonderland. i absolutely love it.

the cereal is chocolate mini wheats little bites. they are actually really good and i would recommend them. they kind of taste like little oreos.

mmm... breakfast.






No comments:

Post a Comment