Friday, June 18, 2010

online classes.

why is it that whenever i get online to do my homework for my online classes i :

a.) log onto facebook
b.) look at clothes i can't afford
c.) check out what's happening in the world of zumba
d.) watch videos on youtube
e.) check my email
f.) write a blog.



why can't my online classes be interesting?? why can't my online teacher be nice? does he have to have a cold heart? NO. maybe that's why i dislike my writing for a communication career class so much. i am rebelling against my cold hearted teacher.

nevertheless i must go do my homework. .. and learn about writing crime and disaster stories... i mean i might find it interesting if i were a journalism major.. but i am NOT. i have to take this class for my advertising minor.. and all i can say is.. i can't stand it. i loathe it. i would rather mow 20 lawns a day than do homework for this class.



don't get me wrong.. i love brigham young university - idaho... i just don't like online classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment