Thursday, June 24, 2010

my prayers were answered.


i haven't blogged in the past few days... sorry about that.

this morning i prayed for opportunities to serve... and my prayer was answered with a phone call from my mom. i was to go out to the new fireworks store and help my brother load a trailer full of cases of fireworks.

now, normally i would dread this and have a bad attitude while carrying 25lb boxes of explosives into a huge trailer. but not this time.

i had fun. i enjoyed it... i was oddly enjoying to tedious task of relocating the fireworks. it was actually fun being with my family. i got to spend time with my brother and dad.

after we got my brother's trailer loaded, my brother departed to some unknown location. it was then just my dad and i.

i just respect and look up to my dad so much.. we had some good daddy-daughter time today.

the Lord answers our prayers. we never know how he will answer our prayers.. but He does. today my prayers were answered when i was given the opportunity to serve those i love the most.. my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment