Saturday, June 19, 2010

happy father's day.








my dad is the best ever. i love him. he knows how to brighten my day. i pick on him, pinch him, and try to help him bald prematurely as i give him "noogies". he is hilarious. one thing i love about my dad is that he is so confident and caring. he is always concerned for someone's well being and trying to lend a hand. my dad has one of the softest hearts and he is such a good example to me.

he knows how to make me smile when i'm sad... and laugh when i'm mad.

i just love him so, so, so very much.



i love that he makes time for my phone call when i am away... and let's me ramble on and on and on.



i love that my dad is one of my best friends and i can talk to him about virtually everything.



i love his shakey face when he gets mad.



i love that i can call him tiny tom, mighty mouse, and short stack.

my dad has such a strong work ethic... and passion for what he does. he doesn't let anything, or anyone stop him.



i love it when he shares his water or soda with me... what a nice guy.

most of all, i love that he is my dad.





someday, i hope to be more like him.



No comments:

Post a Comment