Monday, February 21, 2011

a photo of your favorite place to eat.


day 10 a photo of your favorite place to eat.




yes, this is our porch at my house in south dakota... and yes this is my favorite place to eat. i love eating with my family. they just crack me up so much. they're a riot. i miss eating with them... because i absolutely love it.

what are my home cooked favorite meals you ask?

my dad's freshly made hamburgers on a hot summer day.
my mom's enchiladas and her yummy fajitas
fresh blt's mmmm...so good
my dad's homemade pizza

eating as a family is so important... and fun!




ps. of course i had to post a picture of our beautiful backyard. i think we have one of the prettiest backyards in the state of south dakota. what do you think? also.. if you look and see the mountains in the distance.. that's nebraska!

No comments:

Post a Comment