Thursday, February 10, 2011

back to blogging




Well here I am. I haven't blogged in a while.. but I am going to try to get back in the swing of things. Life has been good, hectic, busy, and so meaningful these last few months. I can't express how much I have learned through the opportunities that have been placed in my life.

Since it's been a while I wanted to first and foremost say that I know that God exists and I know that He loves each and everyone of us. Seriously... I know this to be a matter of fact. I know that if you take time out of your day to pray to Him in the name of Jesus Christ your prayers will be answered. Prayers get answered in the weirdest ways.. in ways in which we may never come to understand.. but Heavenly Father is so eager to help you that he is just waiting, literally waiting for you to ask. Miracles occur everyday to everyone. Recognize the divinity in your life; embrace it.

Look for ways in which you can be an answer to someone's prayer. Pray to be an instrument in the Hand of the Lord. Pray for opportunities to serve. I know that as you consecrate your time for the welfare of others you will be so, so very happy and God will bless you in so many ways.

I seriously cannot express to you how much I have grown to love even the person I merely just pass by on the street. I think that sometimes we neglect those around us because we get too caught up in our selfish lives and ways. I think that sometimes we plan our life so much that we forget that what makes a life is those little unplanned moments. Those moments in which a smile means the world and the world is put on hold.

Remember that love and kindness and gratitude and mercy and respect help make us a happier people and society. Live life to the fullest and cultivate relationships with those you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment