Sunday, February 13, 2011

day one.



day 1 a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

my day.. well my day was full of laughter and fun and friends and food.. too much food. have you ever had those weeks where all you consume is junk food and you just eat all the time? well i feel like this was one of those weeks. i had a lot of homework that i needed to get done this week and i feel like i let my health slide with every single unhealthy thing i consumed. today alone i think i gained 4285742895 pounds. well.. maybe that was an exaggeration.. but still. it's uncomfortable... i hate it. why do we do this to ourselves? junk food, for me, is such a slippery slope. one cookie here.. leads to salsa con queso and chips three days in a row.. and that leads to me feeling like i am a just a slob. so i have thought a lot about junk food today (as i devoured many, many calories).. and how it looks so inviting and yummy and delicious(which it is) .. but after you partake of it (and too much of it) all it does is leave a bitter, unwanted feeling in your gut. it's a trap! hopefully next week goes better for me and i will be able to exercise a little more and eat a little less. in all reality life is about creating a balance... a healthy balance... and boy.. do i need to work on that or what!?

but... not only did i think about how badly i treated my body this week, i was able to hang out with my friends.. and have fun (i got to play the game just dance! for the first time... and it was really fun).. oh yeah, and i did homework (JOY!.. not).



this is a picture from one of the first days of school this semester. my future sister-in-law gave this sweater vest to me for Christmas and i wanted to show her that i was wearing it. :)

1 comment: