Wednesday, September 29, 2010

slacker.





so i have been a bit of a blogging slacker... dang i am bad a blogging. hopefully i will get better. does anyone know of a way to sync my gmail account with my blogger account? i use a different email address for my blogger.. and although it is simple to just sign in and out of each.. it gets annoying... sooo any advice would be great!

sooo... it has been about 18 days since i have blogged. oofta.. that's a while. i will make a list of the last two point five weeks:

zumba started! woooohoo! my first class had over 5o people in attendance. my second class had approximately 84 people... i just love the energy and being a zumba instructor. what a great way to work out!

my classes are.... GREAT!! i love them. i get excited to go to class... which helps me confirm to myself that i really, truly have chosen the right field of study.

last night we made banana bread using my mom's recipe and it delicious.

the weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in rexburg. i don't know if i have ever said that.

school is going well.. my roommates are fabulous and i love my friends.

i'll try to stop being a blog slacker.

pictures:

this is my fhe group... and the flag we created for our 50 lap ward relay... fhe (family home evening) is a group that meets together, usually including one girls and one guys apartment, every monday to do something fun. the 50 lap ward relay was a competition between wards and each ward had to run 50 laps around the track.. but we all took turns running laps. i ran lap 5 and 25.

my dearest britanee and i.

nicole and i the night of my first zumba class here at byu-idaho.

my official instructor photo for the fitness board.

No comments:

Post a Comment