Saturday, September 11, 2010

drive ins, homework, and rain






















please excuse my hiatus from blogging. everything has been kind of crazy the past couple of days. we started school on thursday, september 9th.

it was absolutely freezing when i walked to class. probably around 30 or 40 degrees... and it was also raining. joy!

but, despite the cold weather it was great to see friends again. every time is see someone i know it reminds be that this tiny city in idaho really isn't that foreign to me.

on thursday i also tried out to be a zumba instructor here for byu-idaho's fitness class program. it was great, i am happy to announce that i will be teaching in the hart dance studio on tuesdays and thursdays at 6pm - 7 pm. sweet huh?

in other news.. i am taking a lot of credits. 18 to be exact mondays, wednesdays, and fridays are really busy. i have class from 9 am until 4:15 pm with a break from 1:45- 3:15. i will be one tired pup on those days with lots of homework to do... but it will all be okay. i can do it, i just have to try. right?

last night my friends, jennifer and justin, and i went to the drive in movie theater called teton vu. it was great... well the first movie was grown ups, which was funny. the second movie was the other guys.. and i was really tired after my long day of school.. and i kind of fell asleep through a lot of it. .. but it was funny.

right now.. as in.. in a couple minutes we are going to hike R mountain. YAY! i am pumped. we are going to have a picnic and everything.

the pictures include my family, that i miss.. a lot. we went to the idaho museum in idaho falls and they had a dog exhibit. (that's the ears, bear, and my dad in the tepee) my brother and i are at i hop.. and my mom and i are in the car.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm expecting you to blog about my nephew and I want photos. You can tell him you've been put on assignment... and you can tell him I'm going to make sure everyone see's the pictures.

    Miss You!

    ReplyDelete