Friday, October 8, 2010

chemistry isn't that bad after all.



(picture of my on a rip chord type of funness during our fitness retreat)


i am finally beginning to understand the basic concepts of chemistry. biochem to be exact. it actually kind of intrigues me. who knew that i would have so much fun finding random elements on the periodic table and bonding them together. it was like a game! started bonding them together to see if they would be polar (charged) or nonpolar (neutral). haha.. thank you taylor, my roommate, for helping me! i think my friend winnie would be proud.


i just kind of feel like writing. i'm not doing very well at blogging everyday... but i mean, it's okay. i am over it.

life is going great here in idaho. i am on a steady track to graduate! so that is always good.. right? my roommates are hilarious like always. they crack me up so much. they come up with this silly little sayings that get stuck in my head, then i find myself saying them. that's what college is all about right?

we went over to watch the office with j&j (jennifer and justin) tonight. such a great show. i still don't know how they are going to go on without michael.

as a group project we are designing a health promotion program for the city of rexburg employees. i am kind of excited. it's an interesting perspective.

i really like the book of hosea in the old testament. it is really interesting and has a great message in the text. i would recommend reading it and studying it with a prayerful heart.

also, the assyrians... they were NUTS. they would just torture people. ugh.. so sad. one of my favorite stories (i have many) in the old testament is when the 185,000 assyrian soldiers died before attacking jerusalem. all i can say is hezekiah knew exactly what to do... pray, and rely on the Lord to help deliver them from their trials (which just happen to be a huge army getting ready to kill them all). The Lord will bless you if you turn to Him. I know that to be true and to be a fact. The scriptures say it and I testify of its power in my personal life.

here is a link to the assyrian story in 2 Kings 19. http://scriptures.lds.org/en/2_kgs/19

like i said, i just kind of felt like writing.
have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. haha, yeah. i mean.. i was too lazy to write out jennifer and justin.. but then i did it any way! haha

    ReplyDelete