Saturday, May 29, 2010

first day at the pool




today was my first day at the pool this summer. while i was riding my bike my ipod flew out of my shorts and fell on to the ground. i was sad... no harm was done to my ipod, but my earphones didn't fair too well when they got tangled into my tire and tire spokes. although they still work there is a portion of the wire that no longer has the bumble bee yellow casing. lame.. guess i will have to go get some bright duct tape to repair them.

once i got to the pool i had a super fabulous time. it was great going to the pool and not actually having to lifeguard. it was a whole different experience. the pool was fun! elizabeth and i were just swimming in the big pool for a while.. then we decided that we should go play in the baby pool with the triplets.

ohh the fun we had with them! the bairs were there too. i just love them. we were playing shark and mermaid. everyone wanted a "mermaid ride" on my back(which is just me squirming in the water). then we all went to go travel down the slide. it was great.. and i am way excited to go back.

the pool is a fun place... and the sunshine makes me happy... and the water makes my hair look like i stuck my finger in a light socket.

1 comment:

  1. ooh.... I've got an idea for you!

    http://laupre.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/zip-up-earbuds/

    You should try it out and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete