Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's so cold!



For starters, it's freezing! Yesterday when I walked to class at 8:45 a.m., it was apparently - 26 degrees outside.. and I was wearing a dress. A DRESS. I was sooo cold, I thought I may have gotten frost bite. But, it's okay. I lived. We had devotional yesterday and Elder D. Todd Christofferson addressed us. It was pretty cool, I love going to school here.


Sonia and I went to go to Zumba class, a latin derived aerobics class, and it got cancelled because a cheerleader fell and hurt herself. We were both kind of bummed, but we went to a cycling class instead. THEN, after class when we went into the locker room I started talking to some of the girls on the swim team. I was asking them questions about it, and they told me that they had just started and they wanted me to join! SOOO.. here I am, joining a swim team. I am kind of nervous and excited all at the same time. I told them that I was horrible, and they didn't seem to mind.. haha. We practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and compete on Fridays. I am anxious to meet everyone on my team. Apparently I am going to be on the Spartan team. Go Spartans!


3 comments:

  1. -26..... One thing I will not miss about Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming team!? lol, only you Reffie, only you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph....swim team sounds fun....glad you are blogging so I can follow your fun life....your background is going to kill my eyes...LOL...Jk
    Talk to you later....Maggie aka forthekids

    ReplyDelete