Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have finally figured it out!

OK, so I haven't figured out my blog yet.
I have been trying to learn how to personalize my blog, but I can't figure anything out. If anyone has any suggestions.. PLEASE feel free to help!
Right now I am in the library working on homework..kind of. We are suppose to watch a movie on the Constitution, A More Perfect Union, for my American Foundations class. I have basically just been listening to it.. and trying to figure out my blog.
BREAKING NEWS!!
Okay, so I went to the Major Fair on campus today because I have been having a difficult time figuring out my future. Since I have dropped the Interior Design program and decided that I want to be a teacher, I went directly to the Education table. Oh man! I found out some vital information. I have been having a difficult time deciding whether or not I wanted to teach elementary students or secondary education students. My issues have been resolved! I found out that since the Elementary Education major is composite, it will certify me to teach Kindergarten - 8th grade. I also found out that I can receive a math endorsement. Within the math endorsement I will be certified to be a math teacher for K-9th grade. I was so happy when I found this information out. I feel as though I may know where I am headed now. Finally!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph- This is Debbie Heim. I'm not very tech savvy, but thecutestblogontheblock.com has a ton of great backgrounds that are easy to use. I blog, too, but I'm so lame that mine is set to private. I would need your email to send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete