Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a photo of something that means a lot to you.

day 24 a photo of something that means a lot to you.


this is my grandma taylor... she is one of my most favorite people ever. she will always be a hero in my eyes for all the people she helped and served through her life. my grandma always found a way to brighten the lives of those she came in contact with.. even in her final days. she was such an brilliant woman. her little, frail 4'8" body held the the strongest, mightiest attitude and a self confidence nothing could shatter. she taught me so many principles and life lessons that would make an impact on my life forever. she always had such high expectations for us... for me.. and it would always break my heart to let her down. i think about her daily and sometimes still wish i could call her up.. just so i can talk to my best friend again. ..to hear her voice scream stephy! to listen to her counsel and tell her about my day.

she, sharon claire taylor, my grandmother, mentor, and best friend.. means the world to me... and i look forward for the day i can run into her arms and give her just the biggest hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment