Monday, March 7, 2011

15 facts about you.




1. i get really scared, really easily.
2. i worked as a lifeguard for two summers.
3. i am a licensed zumba instructor.
4. i have one brother, three boy cousins, and i am the only granddaughter for all of my grandparents.
5. i was a member of student council all four years of high school.
6. i wrote for the school newspaper in high school and that has in turn made me notice grammar mistakes really easily.
7. my family co-owns a fireworks corporation and a consignment store.
8. i am a bargain shopper.. and i love getting a good deal and i am not a fan of paying full price for things... especially clothes.
9. i have a ridiculous crush on a guy named steven.
10. sometimes i wish i could be real life friends with cam from modern family.
11. one time i was on a college intramural swim team.
12. i think my roommate nicole is one of the funniest people ever.
13. i lived in the same house my entire life until i was practically 21 years old... then my family moved.
14. i usually take my socks off in my bed right before i fall asleep.
15. i love taking naps while laying in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment