Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The New Year is Upon us..

WEll, I am sitting here at my house in South Dakota. Today I went over to my friends' house to build an igloo. It was pretty fun. Yesterday we went to have our Christmas party at my grandparent's house. That was both fun and different. It was wierd because 1.) It wasn't on Chrsitmas 2.) My grandparent's moved to a new house in the spring so it was wierd having Christmas at the new house. But, all in all we had a great time. Hopefully I will soon get into the routine of blogging more often. I will make it a goal.


I registered for some classes.. 12 credits right now. I plan on being a T.A. (teacher's assistant) for a fitness class on campus. That will boost my credit level up to a wopping 13 credits! woo hoo!


I am excited to see my friends again. I will miss being at home though. Being at home--it is just so comforting.


On Christmas.. well during the day before Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, and on Christmas Day Vermillion had a blizzard! It was pretty exciting. Well, acutally we pretty much just stayed at home the entire 3 days because all of the roads were closed. It was fun being with my family. We played Nintendo, Monopoly, and watched a movie. We had a lot of fun.


I finished the first Twilight book today. I LOVED IT. I am eager to start New Moon. ( I got both New Moon and Eclipse for Christmas from my grandparents. How lucky!)


Well, hopefully I will be posting again soon!
Here is a picture of me and the snow drift by my Aunt Sue's house. SOO MUCH SNOW!


Enjoy the Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment