Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Fun a College student has..

WEll, I am just going to blog about the fun experiences that I have had in the past week/week and a half. Well.. last week we got lost trying to find our way to this lake. WE got so lost taht we ended up driving about 15 miles out of our way on a crappy dirt road. But, it was still fun.. especially when I totally off roaded in my car and drove up this gigantic sand hill... then we actually found a lake..BUT it just so happen to be ohh, about 2 feet deep. The pictures I included are of Jennifer and I at Egan Lake.. trying to have fun..you can see how deep it is. 
Then, TODAY! Oh what a day. I love being here with my friends. I love my roommates too. Let me just tell about my roommat
es, and how cool they really ar
e. They are all so great and fun. We all get along so well.. and we do stuff together, and it's just really great. They also enjoy dragging me to the gym. BUT, anyhoo.. today. TODAY, Jennifer and I went bridge jumping for the first time ever!! It was so much fun, scary but fun. I didn't want to do it at first... but then Jennifer and I just went. Kjersti was so fearless! She was jumping all over! I did get a minor bruise on my leg from climbing up the rock, but that's okay. Also, when i jumped from like.. the TOP of the bridge I kind of hurt my ears a little bit. They hurt tonight for a while, then I took some ibprofen. I was nervous that I like, popped an ear drum! 
THENNNN.. after the our fun adventure, Jennifer, Brittane, and Kjersti and I went to a drive in movie theater!! Oh my goodness, it was so much fun. I loved it. I had never been to a drive in movie theater before and I felt like I was back in the sixties or something! We watched G.I. Joe and The Proposal. Well, actually we didn't watch too much of G.I. Joe.. we ate candy, acted like girls.. and just had a fantabulous time. Let's just say.. I love drive ins!!

3 comments:

  1. so of the parts of GI Joe that you saw would you watch it again?

    I love drive in movie theatres they are so much fun. A dying luxury in my opinion.

    On time me and a friend went out to American Falls reservoir (have you heard of that one) and we drove around to the back of the lake away from everyone so we could just have a nice day to ourselves. We got out our tubes lugged them over to the water and then realized we'd locked the keys in the car. We were MILES from anyone.

    So we did what any logical person would do. We shrugged and went and enjoyed ourselves in the water. When we were done we were much more relaxed and able to actually laugh at our situation. I don't remember any frustration about having to walk a few miles to a farm house and have a bunch of drunk adults jimmy our door.

    Oh, the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...SO much fun...let's do this stuff everyday...the caves were SO awesome today and I'm all sandy as we speak..I think I will never get any homework done..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm.. i don't think that i would watch g.i. joe again. but, i would watch the proposal again. i am such a girl when it comes to movies though. i didn't even like the dark night. i think situations become a lot easier and more fun when you just shrug them off too.

    ReplyDelete